Just a quick post today, as we’re all running around like mad things!
Pepper, Olive and Feta Frittata
You will need:
1) 3 large eggs, beaten.
2) 2 peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced.
3) 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced thinly.
4) 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped finely.
5) 10 olives, chopped in half.
6) 100g feta, chopped into small cubes.
7) 2 tbsp olive oil.
How to make it:
1) PreHeat the oven to 190c, then heat the oil in a large saucepan, and fry the onions and garlic until soft.
2) Add the peppers and fry for another five minutes or so.
3) Take the pan off the heat, and add the olives, cheese and eggs. Mix thoroughly, then pour into a small lined tin (no more than 20cm diameter)
4) Cook in the oven for around 25-30 minutes.
5) Serve immediately, with a nice side salad!
Total Cost? £2.50 roughly. Between the three of us, roughly 85p?
The Verdict? Delicious! Or so myself and DB1 thought, as we wolfed down all of ours. The nice tartness of the olives set off the milder egg flavour beautifully! DB2 wasn’t so keen, but still ate about half.